A very special HALLOWEEN episode of RAREFIED AIR! Hear vintage grooves to help get you in the Halloween spirit. Screams! Groovy funeral marches! And more!
One track this week ("Suspense Musical Saw") features a saw -- yes, the same kind you cut wood with -- played as a musical instrument. Here's a (non-Halloweenish) video of someone playing the saw so you can hear what it sounds like.
As always, please feel free to reach out on Twitter to let me know which tracks you’re enjoying the most. And if you’re digging the show, please share it and leave a review on iTunes, on Stitcher, or on your preferred podcast service. Reviews and ratings help to expand our listenership and broaden the Rarefied Air community.
01. Hair Raiser, Keith Papworth; 00:22 (De Wolfe)
02. Perpetual Percussion, Sam Fonteyn; 04:23 (APM)
03. On the Graveside, Johnny Hawksworth; 06:11 (De Wolfe)
04. In a Panic Room, Ivan Kaslik; 08:06 (Megatrax)
05. Timps of Terror, Sam Fonteyn; 10:13 (APM)
07. Suspense Musical Saw, Johnny Hawksworth; 12:54 (APM)
08. The Rat Race, Nick Ingman; 13:36 (APM)
09. Approaching Danger, Roger Roger; 17:18 (Firstcom)
10. Paper Chase, Eric Allen & Frank Reidy; 18:58 (De Wolfe)
11. Saturday Beat, Keith Papworth; 22:25 (De Wolfe)