This week’s tracks include a piece by Mike Vickers, who (in addition to playing guitar and winds for Manfred Mann) conducted the legendary “Our World” broadcast of the Beatles classic “All You Need Is Love.” Check out that recording here.
We also have a fun track by Nick Ingman, who has conducted and arranged music for countless films, as well as for popular acts including Radiohead (“Exit Music (For a Film)”), Portishead (their self-titled album), Morcheeba, Dido, Elton John, and more.
As always, please feel free to reach out on Twitter to let me know how you're enjoying the show. And if you’re digging it, please share it and leave a review on iTunes, on Stitcher, or on your preferred podcast service.
01. Finale Finale, Ernst August Quelle; 00:14 (Megatrax)
03. Blue Eyes, Reg Tilsley; 06:58 (De Wolfe)
04. Grandpa In A Funny Mood, Gert Wilden; 10:11 (Megatrax)
05. Quarry (version 2), Simon Haseley & Walter Warren; 12:26 (De Wolfe)
06. Peek Around the Corner, Peter Yorke; 15:58 (Firstcom)
07. Fever Point, David Perian; 17:37 (Firstcom)
08. Half Time, Nick Ingman; 21:09 (De Wolfe)