This week’s vintage production music tracks include the song “Warlock” by Reg Tilsley, a song that has been sampled numerous times by hip hop producers, including usages in Drake’s “We Made It"
and KRS-One's "AZTECHNICAL"
As is often the case on our program, we also feature music by German composer Ernst August Quelle. Here is a link to a recent German interview of Quelle. (Non-German speakers like me can use the auto-translate subtitle option on YouTube, which does a… somewhat decent job).
As always, please feel free to reach out on Twitter to let me know which tracks you’re enjoying the most. And if you’re digging the show, please share it and leave a review on iTunes, on Stitcher, or on your preferred podcast service. Reviews and ratings help to expand our listenership and broaden the Rarefied Air community.
01. Sportsday, Larry Ashmore; 00:23 (APM)
02. Anyone Home?, Simon Haseley; 04:02 (De Wolfe)
03. It’s Grooving Time, Gert Wilden; 06:41 (Megatrax)
04. Visit to Florida, Jack Arel & Jean-Claude Petit; 10:00 (Firstcom)
05. Mirrors, Peter Milray; 12:50 (De Wolfe)
06. Javache, Henri Betti & Paul Bonneau; 15:50 (Firstcom)
07. In Danger, Brian Bennett; 17:46 (APM)
08. The Gambler, Ernst August Quelle; 19:56 (Megatrax)
09. Warlock, Reg Tilsley; 23:50 (De Wolfe)
10. Floating, Roger Roger; 28:09 (Firstcom)